06 October 2006

15th place at World Cup Final

A good day in the office. 15th place in the middle race at the world cup final (my best ever non-sprint result). Finished 27th overall in the World Cup 2006 with 101 points. Up to 47th in the world rankings (my highest ever).

This has been a good week in France. My goals were to get top 20s in the sprint and middle (which I achieved) and top 30 in the classic (which I was very close to). I also wanted to finish the week in the top 50 in the world, which I did after todays race.

My race today was ok. It was by no means perfect, but it was fairly steady and I made no significant mistakes. We haven't had the maps back as the relay tomorrow is on the same area, so it is difficult to analyse now.

Full results here and splits here.

No comments: